It is a common known fact that lemon and garlic are good for your heart’s health. Garlic is especially helpful in thinning the blood, which prevents creating blood clots that cause heart attack and stroke. This pungent herb is very helpful in lowering high blood pressure. Lemon, on the other hand is rich in antioxidants that prevent the bad cholesterol from being absorbed by the body and eventually ending in the arteries, which might cause congestion.
Because of the extraordinary perks these two ingredients have, it is not surprising that the combination of these two will result in something that has a proven record of helping in unclogging your arteries. It does not matter whether you already have heart disease, at high risk or you just want to prevent any heart condition, if you take a mixture of garlic and lemon, the benefits are tremendous.
It is of essential importance that you follow your doctor’s instructions and treatments. For any natural solution for heart problems as well as any other issues affecting a vital organ you have to let your doctor know.
Continue reading to find out 3 different ways on how you can use garlic and lemon to keep your arteries from clogging.
- 30 cloves of garlic
- 6 lemons
- Peel and chop the lemons.
- Peel and chop the garlic cloves.
- Make a puree of all of the ingredients using a blender.
- Pour the mixture into a metal pot and add 2 liters of water.
- Put the pot on a stove and bring it to a boiling point using medium heat.
- Simmer for 10 minutes on low heat.
- Leave it to cool to room temperature.
- Strain the mixture and throw out the solids.
- Put the remaining liquid glass container.
- Put it in the refrigerator.
- Drink 50 ml of the solution for 3 weeks.
- Pause for a week.
- Drink 50ml for another 3 weeks.
- Stop drinking it after the second 3 weeks.
- This procedure can be repeated every 6 months for maintenance.