Below is the ultimate recipe for this delicious drink used to help relieve suffering in the knees and joints.
1 cup orange juice (natural)
1 cup water
1 cup instant
2 cups pineapple chunks
7 g cinammon
40 g honey (raw)
40 g almonds
1. The first thing you need to do is cook the oatmeal like you would usually do.
2. Then, add hot water and let it stay for a bit until it becomes cool.
3. Next, squeeze the pineapple chunks in order to make juice.
4. In the meantime, you should blend the honey, cinammon, water and almonds together with the orange juice. If you find it hard to blend the almonds, you may want to crush them prior to placing them in the blender.
5. After you have completed the blending process, you may add ice if you wish. If you do add the ice, make sure to blend one more time. Enjoy!
** You may be wondering why this smoothie is so healthy and effective. Mainly, this is due to the fact that it contains bromelain, which is something that is found in the pineapples. For those of you that did not know, bromelain enzymes have been found to fight off osteoarthitis in patients. Furthermore, the fruits contain Vitamin C, which has been proven to be a very powerful antioxidant that decreases inflammation.