- Parabens – They are chemical preservatives that repeat the action of the hormone estrogen. This is the reason they are supplementary to breast cancer. In addition, they are connected by the experts to organ toxicity and reproductive damage.
- PEG (Polyethylene Glycol) PEG is added to shampoos in order to give them a creamy texture. Similar to SLES, PEG is contaminated with 1,4 dioxane. Other than that, the experts say that PEG is polluted with another carcinogen, actually known as ethylene oxide.
- Fragrance – Although the fragrance part of the shampoo gives the best feature of the shampoo, it can be quite harmful to your health. All of the products on the racks of supermarkets look wonderful, but most do serious damage to your health, like give you asthma, headaches, dermatitis, obesity and even brain fog.
Well, we have the solution to your shampoo problems. Below is the recipe for this natural, homemade shampoo:
- ¼ cup liquid castile soap
- ¼ cup coconut milk
- 20 drop essential oil to your liking
- Find an empty shampoo bottle.
- Put all of the above mentioned ingredients inside.
- Shake it well to receive shampoo-like texture.
There you have it! Now you own a natural shampoo that does no harm to your health. In fact, it is healthy for your heair, skin and scalp. Remember to shake it well before each use. Enjoy!